Coming to the Largest City in South America: The Speed Traders Workshop 2012 Sao Paulo, February 8th
Sao Paulo is the largest city in Brazil, the largest city in the southern hemisphere and South America, and the world’s seventh largest city by population. The metropolis is anchor to the Sao Paulo metropolitan area, ranked as the second-most populous metropolitan area in the Americas and among the five-largest metropolitan areas on the planet. Now it is the first and only city in South America where Edgar Perez, author of The Speed Traders, is bringing The Speed Traders Workshop 2012 Sao Paulo, February 8th.
Edgar Perez, Adjunct Professor at the Polytechnic Institute of New York University, will lead The Speed Traders Workshop 2012 Sao Paulo: How High Frequency Traders Leverage Profitable Strategies to Find Alpha in Equities, Options, Futures and FX (http://www.thespeedtradersworkshop.com), workshop that will reveal how high-frequency trading players are succeeding in the global markets and driving the development of algorithmic trading at breakneck speeds from the U.S. and Europe to India, Singapore and Brazil.
The Speed Traders Workshop 2012 Sao Paulo opens the door to the secretive world of high-frequency trading, the most controversial form of investing today; in the name of protecting the algorithms they have spent so much time perfecting, speed traders almost never talk to the press and disclose as little as possible about how they operate. The Speed Traders Workshop 2012 Sao Paulo will reveal how high-frequency trading players are succeeding in the global markets and driving the development of algorithmic trading at breakneck speeds from the U.S. and Europe to India, Singapore and Brazil. Highlights of The Speed Traders Workshop 2012 Sao Paulo include:
· The first and most comprehensive initiation to the world of high-frequency trading
· Study materials provided by Edgar Perez, the author of the latest book on the subject of speed trading, and a well-known presenter in America, Europe and Asia
· Strategies high frequency traders leverage to find alpha in equities, options, futures and FX
· Latest update on high-frequency trading in the world and current regulatory initiatives
· Techniques to detect high-frequency trading in the markets
· Key enablers of high-frequency trading in the U.S., Europe and Asia
· Proposed regulatory initiatives after the “flash crash”
· Up-to-date review of the future of high-frequency trading
The Speed Traders Workshop 2012 Sao Paulo kicks off a series of presentations in the world’s most important financial centers: Dubai, January 25; Seoul, South Korea, March 28; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, April 11; Warsaw, Poland, May 11; Kiev, Ukraine, May 18; Singapore, May 26; Shanghai, China, June 6; Jakarta, Indonesia, June 13; Mexico City, Mexico, July 27; Hong Kong, August 4, and Moscow, Russia, August 10.